Our Firm - What We Do
Since 1997, Sales Effectiveness, Inc. focuses solely on helping Senior Executives drive excellence and accelerate growth for their sales and service teams. We help senior executives drive positive change in their organizations. We help them transform and accelerate growth by establishing focus and equipping them to radically improve how they work with customers. We help them create a cycle of continuous improvement that builds capability and consistency in results.
TRANSFORMATIVE – We are change agents, revitalizing teams, people and best practices
ENGINEERED – We engineer innovative solutions to inspire growth
BOUNDLESS – We demonstrate that continuous improvement has no limits
Our work focuses in the following areas of sales force effectiveness:
- Sales Process Execution
- Sales Management Practices
- Territory and Account Planning
- Professional Development
- Customer Experience Implementation
We assist you, your sales management and service teams to drive growth, establish focus, and radically improve your selling system. We help your sales force become trusted business advisors in order to build long-term customer value.
Our Point of View
The following represent elements that are essential in building a superior sales organization.
- Selection - Recruiting and selecting the right talent needed for each sales position is the single most important skill of sales management.
- Raising-the-Bar - Sales and service improvement is an outcome of deliberate, planned actions over time, at all levels. "Raising the bar" must be the primary objective of sales and service leadership.
- Sales Process - Documenting your sales methodology and Best Practices both for salespeople and sales managers provides a "Framework of Excellence" for improving your selling system. Once documented, the sales process drives hiring, coaching, training, and marketing support efforts.
- Change - People change behaviors because they want to, because the value of change is compelling, and because it benefits them significantly as individuals. If you want to change selling behaviors, actively engage your people in the solution. It is their ownership that ensures long-lasting change.
- Measurement is the essential ingredient of process improvement. Without clear expectations for activity and performance, sales improvement efforts seldom hit the mark.
- Support Systems including activity scorecards, technology, pipeline forecasting, territory plans, lead generation and strategy worksheets provide the tools to implement change. Tool development is not a one-time effort, but a continuous process of enhancing the tools, modifying them, and applying them to the business.
- Focus Coaching sustains excellence and builds employee loyalty. Coaches are the catalysts of team and individual effectiveness. Their ability to tap and stretch the capacity of each individual generates power and momentum.
- Training is the #1 intervention to communicate expectations, to stimulate growth, and to lift individual performance. It must be a core practice, consistently applied and customized to your organization.
- Compensation and recognition practices must be aligned to strategy. Alignment creates leverage and increases the potential to maximize revenues.
- Superior Customer Experiences are the ultimate barometers of success. Its focus is indispensable, and everyone in the organization must take ownership for his or her role in adding value and enhancing the customer experience.
- We Respect people, customers, and associates.
- Integrity. We are fair, ethical, candid and sincere.
- We Love what we do. We share our knowledge and experience to build lasting relationships.
- We focus on Accountability and results. We deliver on our commitments.
- Enthusiasm is contagious. We communicate with high energy and passion for our work.
- We believe in perpetual Learning. Knowledge endures and is a competitive advantage.
- We believe that sustainable, profitable Growth is the foundation for long-term success.
- Delighting Customers is the ultimate measure of winning in today's marketplace.