Scott Harward, part of our sales strategy team, has over 25 years of experience selling and directing sales organizations. Some of Scott's projects include:
- Designing sales compensation programs
- Creating sales process models
- Developing Sales Meeting programs
- Designing Sales, Business Development and Professional Services organization structures
- Building startup sales teams
Before joining Sales Effectiveness Inc., Scott held a variety of executive sales positions at companies such as Control Data, Dun & Bradstreet, Brock International, Westcorp Software, and most recently Firstlogic. In addition to leading direct sales teams, he has managed partnering programs, international indirect selling channels and professional services groups.
Scott has worked with organizations from a wide range of industries such as Gillette, AT&T, Harris Corporation, Disney, General Mills and NASA. Scott is a graduate of Duke University with a degree in Management Sciences. He also earned his MBA from Stetson University.
Scott, his wife Ellen, and their three sons, Kevin, Michael, and Philip live in Marietta, GA.